Vistas de página en total

viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

PLAY LIST - Sábado 27/08/2011 - Programa Nº 4

Play List - Sábado 27/08/2011 - Programa Nº 4


Shakey Jake
1-Things Is Alright
2-It Won't Happen Again

Jimmy Witherspoon
1-I'm Just A Ladies Man
2-Love My Baby
3-Slow Your Speed

Big Joe Maher & The Dynaflows
1-Cool Dynaflow
2-Trouble Walkin' Down The Road
3-Let's Rock ( One More Time )
Debbie Davies
1-All I Found
2-San-Ho-Zay
 
Luther Snake Boy Johnson
1-They Call Me The Snake
2-Woman Don't Lie

Pee Wee Crayton
1-Brighter Day
2-Barefooting
3-Blues At Daybreak
Fats Domino
1-I'm Ready
Henry Gray & Short Fuse
1-How Long
Jimmy McCracklin
1-I Got Somebody
Junior Watson
1-Cool Evening
2-Mojo Boogie
3-Don't Leave Me, Baby ( The Easy Plan )


Tom Principato
1-Sweet Angel
2-Down In Lou'Siana
 
Sonny Boy Williamson II
1-Steady Rollin' Man

Jerry McCain
1-Honky Tonk

Willie J Foster
1-Tell Me

Snooky Pryor
1-Goin' Down Slow





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario